The Libri Prohibiti’s collection of foreign exile monographs and periodicals contains Slovak, Polish, Russian and Ukrainian exile literature.
The Libri Prohibiti’s collection of foreign samizdat monographs and periodicals contains mainly Slovak and Polish samizdat literature. Russian samizdat and periodicals from the former German Democratic Republic are marginally represented.
The ‘Office of the President of the Republic’ collection was a constituent part of the former archive of J.B. Tito and today comprises a separate unit within the Archives of Yugoslavia. It contains materials that were created in connection with the activity of the president of Yugoslavia, Josip Broz Tito, who was at the helm of the state from 1945 to 1980. The collection is exceptionally rich in material relevant for the study of all aspects of Yugoslav history, and also contains documents relating to opposition activities during the time of his rule.
- Beograd Vase Pelagića 33, Serbia
- Nozīmīgi vienumi:
The temporary collection "Forms of Resistance" is dedicated to the artistic opposition against the communist regime in Bulgaria from 1944 to 1985. The exhibition highlights different forms of repression against particular artists at particular moments during the period of state socialism. It also shows the active role of some painters, as well as their forms of resistance against the dogmas of Socialist Realism and against ideological guidance. The upper time limit is the beginning of the perestroika in the Soviet Union, which marks the beginning of the final disintegration of the system of state socialism, also with regard to the political control of arts.
- Sofia City Art Gallery
- Painting "Anthropological Excavator"
- Painting "Kutsiyan" by Tanev, Nikola
- Painting "Portrait of Kiril Petrov"
- Painting "Rest" by Christo (Christo Vladimirov Javacheff)
- Painting "Self-Portrait with Lattice"
- Painting "The Strike of the Plovdiv Tobacco-Workers"
- Painting "Without Name"
- Sculpture "Harlequin"
- Sculpture "Spirit and Matter"
- Sculpture "Window"
- Budapest Mária tér 4, Hungary 1011
- Avangarda kultūra (vispārīgi)
- Teātris un izpildītājmākslas
- alternatīvais dzīvesveids un ikdienas pretošanās
- cilvēktiesību kustība
- dabas aizsardzība (piem., kustība pret kodolieročiem)
- demokrātiskā opozīcija
- etniskas kustības
- jaunatnes kultūra
- mūzika (roks, panks, alternatīvā, klasiskā utt.)
- populārā kultūra
- reliģisks aktīvisms
- sociālās kustības (vispārējas)
- tautas kultūra (piem., tautas deju kustība)
- Nozīmīgi vienumi: