Rilindja, established in 1945, was the first Albanian-language newspaper in the SFRY. At first, Rilindja published only 60 issues per year, which were distributed within the area of Prizren. On 29 November 1958, Rilindja transferred layout and printing activities to Pristina, and became a daily newspaper. On 5 September 1990, the Serbian government banned publication of Rilindja, which resumed on 12 June, 1999, when NATO forces entered Kosovo. Publication ceased permanently in 2009.
- Hetemi, Atdhe